Hey everyone! Joyce back this week :]
Website update: If you happened to stumble upon our page this past Saturday or Sunday, we’re sorry you had to encounter the “404 forbidden” page! We were undergoing maintenance on our site to make it function more seamlessly~ *Yay* Our website is back to its original live state now :=] Thanks for everyone’s patience!
Today’s topic will cover my most recent makeup removal and cleansing routine~
- DHC Make Off Sheet
- B&C Cleansing Research Makeup Cleansing Wash with Aha b
(Both products sent from the lovely artiestyle.net. Check out their site for related beauty products~)
And the verdict is…?
1.DHC Make Off Sheet
“Made from 100% natural cotton, each aloe-infused sheet removes impurities, helps maintain skin’s natural pH level, and deposits moisture. Use this cleansing cloth when you’re away from home and on those occasions when you can’t perform your regular routine. Comes in a lightweight, flip-top box, so you can take it on the road and to the gym. ”
- Quantity: 50count
- Place of Origin: Japan
I wanted to try this product because like most people, after a long day I get tired and removing makeup starts becoming a chore. I’m a stickler for removing all my makeup off properly everyday and cleansing my face! (My go to method for makeup removal is actually…*drum rolls* Pond’s Cold Cream <<Using this cream, I don’t have to question whether all my makeup is taken off because it’s a cream.)
I’ve tried makeup wipes in the past, such as drugstore brands like Neutrogena, and although they are a quick option for makeup removal, I was always still apprehensive about whether all of my makeup was removed. At $9.99, I feel like these make off sheet wipes by DHC are worth it. These sheets have a toner (alcohol) scent which is actually pleasant. Somehow I subconsciously connect the smell of toner to cleanliness so this is a plus for me. While wearing a full face of makeup, I use two sheets to remove all my face makeup (excluding the eyes: I use pond’s cold cream).
Although I suppose you could take off your eye makeup with these wipes, the product directions recommend against doing so and I wouldn’t recommend doing this either because a) it would sting your eyes and b) it’s difficult to take off eyeliner/anything waterproof with these wipes.
- Overall >> these DHC make off sheets are a real savior after a long day. I’ve been using them for the past month and I still have a quarter of these sheets left~(so I’d say they last awhile). I also use this product to take off my makeup prior to working out which saves a lot of hassle :p
2.B&C Cleansing Research Makeup Cleansing Wash with Aha b
“B&C Cleansing Research Cleansing Series contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) which increase collagen and skin elasticity, removing old keratin and dirt from pores. 100% herbal cleansing ingredients and its moisture-rich formula gives softer and clearer skin while removes dirt and makeups effectively. This cleansing wash is formulated for sensitive skin.”
- Volume: 4.2oz(120g)
- Place of Origin：Japan
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! There is a lot of product in this tube. Only a little is needed to clean the whole face. Mixing this product with a little bit of water creates a very relaxing foam perfect for cleansing the face. This product smells really refreshing -> kind of like the mix of strawberries and cucumbers. It’s very light and not overpowering~ :] It is also very moisturizing on the face and doesn’t dry out my face unlike other cleansers.
- Alright, so the most important question >> Does it do an excellent job of cleaning the face? Yes! My face does not feel tight or dry. It feels moisturized, clean, BRIGHT, and fresh smelling~ :]
- I’ll be repurchasing this product on my own.. that’s how much I like this product hahah.
- I would recommend this cleanser for all skin types because it is *effective* yet gentle.
Summer Fashion Inspiration Looks
- I love these colorful looks. Perfect for summer and the play on textures and patterns is so fun!
- I’ve been lovin’ the bold red lips look lately~~ sexy hahah
- Cute nail designs and color again~
- This summer…wedges are my favorite option for shoes. Easy to walk in, cute, and they give the perfect added height (for us not so tall people :=p). This clutch is perfect for added pop of color to any outfit~very summery
Look out for my posts
- Upcoming Reviews:
- Geo Angel Gray Circle Lens
- B&C Skincare Research Plump Skin Moisture Wrap Cream
- Kevin Beautymaker Love Pu Pu Cheek (Pink)
- Fitness Talk: Gym + Food
- Clothing haul (my recent purchases)